1. This “NIVEA CARE 2017 CNY” (“Contest”) organized by Beiersdorf (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. [77205-D] (“Organiser”) will run from 29th December 2016 and ends on 14th February 2017, (“Contest Period”).
2. This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens residing in Malaysia aged 16 and above (as at the date of participation in this contest) holding valid Malaysian National Registration Identity Card only (“Participants”). For Participants aged below 18 years old, a letter of consent from parent(s) is required to be attach together with the entry submission in the contest.
3. The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the contest: a. Employees of the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and/or representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of Organiser including its affiliated and related companies, and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters including spouses).
4. Participants must spend a minimum of RM30 on NIVEA/NIVEA MEN products in a single receipt during Contest Period. Each receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) can only be used once and considered as one (1) valid contest entry only.
5. Participants must “like” NIVEA Malaysia’s Facebook page and fill in their details as required, under the “NIVEA CNY CONTEST” Facebook tab.
6. Participants may submit multiple entries with different Proof of Purchase to increase chances of winning. Each submission is entitled to one prize per category.
Winners and Prizes
7. Judging criteria will be based on the completion of submission and the sequence of entry with valid Proof of Purchase. All participation is subject to judge’s final decision.
8. Categories of prizes under this Contest are as follow:
PRIZE CATEGORY Eligibility CASH EXAMPLE
⇛Grand prize Every 888th Participant RM18,888 888th, 1776th & etc
⇛2nd Prize Every 88th Participant RM888 88th, 176th, 264th & etc
⇛3rd Prize Every 38th Participant RM388 38th, 76th, 144th, & etc
⇛Daily prize Every 8th Participant RM88 8th, 16th, 24th & etc.
(Daily prize: maximum of up to 30 winners per day)
9. Total amount of prize is capped at RM188,888 only.
10. All Winners (including weekly winners) will be announced on NIVEA Malaysia Facebook Page after the contest ends.
11. The Organiser’s decision on winner’s selection is final and binding on all participants and no correspondence, appeals, enquiries on the subject, whether verbal or written, shall be entertained.
12. In the event of an overlapping of entry between prizes, the higher valued prize will be awarded to the Participants.
13. Participants are entitled to win a prize category for more than once, provided always that the submission is entered using different Proof of Purchase.
14. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable in any other forms subject to such terms and conditions which Organiser may in its sole discretion impose. The Organiser may in its sole discretion exchange or substitute the Prizes to another of equivalent or similar value at any time without prior notice.
15. All entries received out of the contest period shall automatically be disqualified.
16. Contest entries will be disqualified for multiple submissions using the same receipt number.
17. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude Participants and/or revoke the Prize if: -
(a) the Participant is ineligible or does not meet any of the eligibility criteria set out in the above; or
(b) the Participant does not provide the required details upon receiving the request/notification from the Organiser; or
(c) the Participant breaches the Terms and Conditions or other rules and regulations of the Contest or violated any applicable laws or regulations; or
(d) in the Organiser’s sole determination, it believes that the Participant has attempted to undermine the operation of the Contest by fraud, cheating or deception.
18. In the event the disqualification take place after the announcement of winners, there will be no selection of replacement of the disqualified winner.
19. In the event of a disqualification after the Prize has been awarded, the Organiser reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prize or payment of its equivalent value from the disqualified Participant.
20. There will be a 3-month lead time from the Contest end date, 14th February 2017 for prize fulfilment to ensure due to large quantity of prize dispatches.
21. Winners will be contacted if any collection is required from the address located at 15th Floor, Wisma Genting, Jalan Sultan Ismail 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
22. Winners will not be contacted if prizes are couriered to the given (registered) mailing address in the submission form.
23. Any cost incurred during the prize redemption process e.g. transportation, is to be borne by the Winner.
24. The Organiser reserves the right to request for original Proof of Purchase, written proof of IC number and age of any winner before the prize is dispatched or collected.
25. By participating in this Contest, all Participants agree and consent to allow their personal data being collected, processed and used by the Organiser in accordance to the Organiser’s Privacy Notice, which is made available at the Organiser’s website at www.facebook.com/mynivea.
26. In addition, and without prejudice to the terms in the Organiser’s Privacy Notice, Participants agree and consent to their personal date or information being collected, processed and used by the Organiser for:
(a) the purposes of this Contest;
(b) marketing and promotional activities conducted in such manner as the Organiser see fit in any media including but not limited to any form of advertising or publicity media and materials such as audio and/or visual recordings published through newspapers, television networks, radio stations or online and digital media and on the Internet, without further express consent from the Participants. Marketing and promotion activities include without limitation the use and/or publication of any details provided in and/or in connection to the entries, as well responses and related photographs.
General Terms and Conditions
27. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions contained herein, where necessary for legal, technical or commercial reasons and any such amendments shall be effective upon posting on the NIVEA Malaysia’s Facebook page.
28. For avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension of this Contest by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants(s) to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Participants(s) as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
29. The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest, including but not limited to the eligibility to participate, the selection of the Participants for this Contest, shall be final and binding. No further correspondence, appeals, protests or attempts to dispute the same shall be entertained.
30. This Contest is not organised by or associated with Facebook. All Participants, however, agree to comply with all rules and regulations as may be imposed by Facebook in respect of any posting thereon.
31. Information provided by Participants will only be used for the fulfilment of this Contest and is provided for the Organiser only, not to Facebook.
32. The terms and condition herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.